A country made up of three provinces:
- A) Thyne, to the southwest, ruled by Duke Eustance, King of Thyne.
- B) Contrilar, to the north, ruled by Duke Junath II.
- C) Milbar, to the southeast, ruled by Duke James Penrest.
- A port city located on a between the major regions of the Trineveld and Kandrovia.
- Famous for its apples, cider, and apple brandy.
- Major stop off point when traveling east to west.
- Ruled by Eustance, duke of the province, and king of the country.
- Country to the west of Thyne.
- Ruled by a usurper king.
- He has legitimized pirate raiders, who are now privateers harrying Thynian trade.
- He also appears to be in some kind of secret agreement with the goblins of Halthus Wood.